Thursday, June 30, 2011

I know I should be getting ready for work but...

So every once and awhile I stumble on a really really wonderful website. It has happened again! I love reading and following fashion blogs, looking at outfits, and where people got them from. Well I have hit the jackpot of all sites! Josh found this site and sent me the link. It. is. perfect. There are loads and loads  of real people posting pictures of their outfits! And wow! What a comprehensive search bar they have. Search by color, location, clothing type, brand, materials, patterns, or countries. I am telling you it's like a miracle to all people who love fashion. Want to experience this new found love with me? well check out the Lookbook

:) my only regret is that I didn't know about this site sooner- now I will be in UK for 2 weeks and have to wait to really play with it. But for anyone still in the country-- explore the site a bit extra for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment