Monday, June 20, 2011

Dear Body (day 14 cycle 2)

Dear Body,

I am sorry. 
This whole past week has been pretty rough on my diet. I am feeling both disappointed and discouraged. There were a few birthday cheats- and the day of the wedding was also a major cheat day- these cheats have made it so my weight is stuck! (I am mad about the cheating because I really want genuine results on this diet, but this week was not so good- so I can't judge cycle 2 very well yet). It appears as though I have neither lost nor gained weight since the last update... in other words I wasted a week. (it is good that I was able to control myself enough to maintain- however I still have like 30 more pounds to go).

So my dear readers- I need some inspiration! Many of you have said that I have given you both encouragement and inspiration to eat healthier and really lose weight. Well, now I need to get that from you all. Please shoot me a post of inspiring words and cheer me on. I need the support to keep this thing going!

Love Always,
a frustrated dieter.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Danielle,

    I know we don't talk often but I wanted to share with you that I'm also working to take control of my weight this summer as well. I understand the struggle because I've had a few rough stretches so far as well when we've been away visiting family. Stay strong and remember that with every struggle is an opportunity to learn. The fact that you maintained through the week is great and definitely not something to overlook.
    Good luck and congratulations on your results so far!

    ReplyDelete