Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Weekend

I hope everyone had a lovely Easter weekend! I certainly did! It was full of good company, good food, and good times. Gabby came down to visit for the weekend, and then we drove to my sister Heather's house to meet up with the rest of the family for a Saturday-Sunday Easter celebration. I didn't take any pictures while I was there, but lucky for me all the women in my family are bloggers- so there are plenty of pictures to go around! For more pics and the full story check out Heather's post!

We decided to take a family picture and well here was the result... a lot of blinking and not looking at the camera I must say Ken's face is my favorite... He looks so unhappy... (which certainly wasn't the case!)

Top Left: Justin, Andy (holding Jack the cat), Christopher, Ken, and Mom (Leslie)
"2nd Row": (kneeling) Katie, Heather, Ben (standing) Me, Gabby


  I must say one of my favorite things about the whole weekend was getting to spend time with my nephew Ben. I got to read bedtime stories to him and have lots of quality playtime. I must say though I almost died of happiness when he came over and plopped on my lap for a few minutes. I am glad that I am close enough to be apart of his life, and I hope as he grows I can remain a big part! 

Happy Belated Easter everyone! 
I love my family so much and I feel blessed for Jesus's sacrifice he made so we could live and have forgiveness. God Bless!  

P.S. My Mom just started a Blog- I helped teach her how to use all the tools... Check out her first post!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment