Sunday, November 27, 2011

Ugly Sweater Contest Details

The moment you have all been waiting for is here!
Happy Ugly Sweater Week!!! 



To make this week worth your while I want to hold a contest for who has the ugliest sweater!! The top photos will be posted on my blog at the end of the week and anyone will be able to vote on who has the ugliest sweater!! The winner will not only receive the title of Ugly Sweater Champion- but also a small prize will come with the amazing title!



How Do I submit??
1. Take a photo of you in your ugliest sweater!
2. Upload that photo to your computer
3. Email me your photo with a short description with your full name!
( montgomerydl14@gmail.com )
4. I will post all photo submissions on my blog, and votes will pour in!!
5. Receive the prize for Ugliest Sweater!

Example:


(Email:)


Will Wheaton
He is sporting a Bo-Bo the clown sweater, 
which frightened 17 small children and 3 grown men.
 This sweater is the perfect mix of terrifying and disgusting, 
adding up to Hideous!



Hopefully this inspires you to go for the "gold," and pull out your ugliest sweaters! Good luck to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment