Sunday, January 27, 2013

Belated Holidays!

Better late than never! Sorry this is a bit over a month late- the holidays were crazy! Here are some pictures from my holiday season!



 Ken when he has code red! 

 Macey
 Marilyn
 Yahtzee and Popcorn with Mom!
 Christmas Eve Church Service- It was so beautiful!
 Mom & I- can you see the resemblance? 


 Christmas Eve goodness- while watching the Grinch and Polar Express!
 Christmas Morning! (Notice the freshly fallen snow)
 She's so pretty! 

 Christmas Morning- Fireplace and PJs! 

Christmas Dinner- was delicious! 
 And Dessert was sooo tasty!
 My sweet Kitty Maggie!
Some serious snow! 

Sorry I don't have more pictures from the holidays- My Christmas was so lovely! I spent it in Massachusetts with some of my family- Gabby, Heather, Andy, Justin, and Kate were missed! 
I am so thankful for my family- and this lovely time we got to spend together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment