Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Eat. Pray. Love.

Today I watched a movie that I hadn't seen in awhile. Ever since I saw it in theaters I felt like I had to own in, and two years later I finally picked up a discounted copy at the mall. (It's been a long time coming). I am so happy that I watched it today- at this stage in my life. I feel like I know a lot of how the protagonist is feeling- not that I am in my 30's or going through a divorce, but that I am searching. I feel the need to go experience the world and somehow find myself in all of it. If you've never seen it- or just need a refresher here's the trailer to give you a taste. Also important to know is that it's a true story!



I'd like to share a few scenes I really enjoyed from each stage of the journey. Each has one of my favorite quotes from the movie!

Eat: Italy


Pray: India


Love: Bali


The quote she says in the video above really inspired me today- I spent a lot of time reflecting and thinking about my future. I know I need to explore, and take some type of journey to really discover those truths about myself.

If you haven't seen the movie it's definitely worth watching- and I am planning on picking up the book ASAP.


No comments:

Post a Comment