Friday, July 13, 2012

38%

Over this past choir trip to Ohio, I had the privilege of crossing the river into Kentucky! For most people walking across a bridge is really no big deal, but for me it meant visiting another one of our 50 states. I walked over with my friend Derek on the 4th of July. We ended up getting stuck over there because the bridge closed down for the fireworks! So not only did I set foot on Kentucky soil, but got to enjoy the 4th of July fireworks from the bank of a river in Newport, KY. What a great memory for me to keep of that state. When I post about choir tour I will add some great videos and pictures from the fireworks!

I did a recent count and I am up to 19 out of 50 states visited. 6 more and I will have achieved 50% of the states! I know I can do this! Each trip I take seems to present more and more opportunities to branch out and visit new places! I couldn't be more excited to keep traveling and visiting different states, different countries, and more importantly experiencing different cultures!


visited 19 states (38%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or Like this? try: Eddie the DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment