Monday, June 18, 2012

Diet Update

Hello Fellow Dieters and friends...
Sorry I haven't been posting diligently about my diet, I figured a quick update would do well!


Diet: I am about a week in to cycle 2. I had been doing good with not cheating at all, but honestly a few days I took off from my diet. A special trip I made to Utica, my birthday, and Father's day observed. I am maing pretty good progress, however I haven't gotten on the scale in a few days :) but I am hopeful.

My latest weight: 177.6 (about 10lbs lost!)
I can't find the sheet with my updated measurments, but I lost a little bit most places, but not my waist :/ oh well. I am a work in progress.

In my exercising I am in "week 3" of the C25K program. It is going well. I was starting to have severe joint pain from running last week, but got new shoes for my birthday and the problem has greatly decreased already!

Comment on this post and let me know how your diets are going!

*Also if anyone wants I can do more posts about diet recipies or other things I am doing. Let me know if there is any desire for this*

No comments:

Post a Comment